Frequently Asked QuestionsSearchMembersGroup Control PanelProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesIndexLogin or Logout
Mobilestore Index du Forum » Forum Général » Le Salon de Thé » Aide pour les mobiles
Help je suis perdu !!!
Sauter vers:  
dzerji
Nouveau

Nouveau

Opérateur: sfr
Mobile: toshiba TS705
Point(s): 37
Moyenne de points: 12,33
Message Posté le: 19/01/2008 01:20:09     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
Je vois que ça assure ici, alors je pose une cole !!
je suis un extra terrestre, je ne trouve aucun sujet sur mon telephone ? mdr
J'ai un toshiba TS705;
Pour instaler un nouveau thème, j'ai abandoné;
Je n'arrive pas a lire les jeux ou les logiciels que je met sur une micro SD pour les mettre sur mon tel, il me marque : il n'y a pas d'application pour lire se fichier ??
Par contre j'arrive a lire des vidéos que j'ai convertis en 3Gpp et pour une raison inconnu certains ne passent pas ??? ça me marque : " ne peut traiter le support , alors que c'est le même formats ????
Si en plus quelqu'un pouvait me dire où trouver une carte mémoire pour mettre des jeux dans une nintendo DS lite , se serait le bonheur !!!
Voilà !!! en esperant un peu d'aide , merci

Publicité

Message Posté le: 19/01/2008 01:20:09     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Anis
Administrateur

Administrateur

Opérateur: Orange
Mobile: NOKIA 6680 - N70
Connaissances en Mobiles: Expert
Point(s): 7 714
Moyenne de points: 8,60
Message Posté le: 22/01/2008 11:45:16     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
Salut dzerji
désolé le forum ne contient pas encore de connaissseurs en Mobile toshiba Neutre
--------------------------------------------------------------

Visiter le site web du posteur

Kit Kat

Invité

Message Posté le: 23/01/2008 18:08:02     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
Bonjour Smile

Pour les jeux, après quelques recherches, tu doit passer par le WAP pour pouvoir installer le fichier sur ton téléphone. Est-ce que ton téléphone a l'option lecture MP3 si oui, il y a en effet un problème pour celle-ci. Pour les vidéos c'est peut être un problème de résolution fait les corrections adéquates Okay

Pour la DS ils ne vendent plus les supercard elles ont étaient retirées du marché :p

dzerji
Nouveau

Nouveau

Opérateur: sfr
Mobile: toshiba TS705
Point(s): 37
Moyenne de points: 12,33
Message Posté le: 01/02/2008 15:20:09     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
OK cool merci.
moi aussi j'ai cherché ,
Effectivement pour les jeux c'est avec le wap que ça marche Rolling Eyes Sad
les vidéo c'est ok en les transcodant j'arrive a en faire passer 90% Okay
Et pour la DS de ma fille c'est les boulles !!! y doit bien y avoir un moyen de s'en procurer quelque part ??? Embarassed

En tout cas merci pour ton aide !!!

Roctiv
Animateur

Animateur

Opérateur: Virgin mobile
Mobile: Nokia 5310 XM
Point(s): 281
Moyenne de points: 2,73
Message Posté le: 02/02/2008 19:09:11     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
Mais si pour la ds de ta fille regarde ici :

http://shop.supercard.fr/  Okay

Un ami l'a commandé sur ce site.

nerophix
Débutant

Débutant

Point(s): 33
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Message Posté le: 21/09/2008 16:35:54     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
seul solution ebay

vieuxgreg
Nouveau

Nouveau

Point(s): 15
Message Posté le: 09/10/2008 11:36:59     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
va voir les chinois à paris, ils assurent !

lily
Nouveau

Nouveau

Point(s): 5
Message Posté le: 12/03/2009 04:57:49     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
You can invest half your paycheck in serums and creams - even splurge on dermal fillers and pricey facials - but none of it will get you far without a skin-friendly diet.wow power leveling,
Of course, your skin (and the rest of you, for that matter) is best served by a well-rounded diet, including healthy fats, sufficient protein, and lots of fruits and vegetables. But there are a few nutritional standouts that make particularly important contributions to strong, glowing skin:
1. Fish:Fatty fish like salmon, tilapia, and cod are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. And that's a good thing, because our bodies cannot produce those essential lipids wow gold,naturally. By adding omega-3s to your diet, though, you can bolster your skin barrier - that is, the layer of lipids that holds onto moisture and keeps irritants out.
There is even evidence that the skin-strengthening effects of omega-3s can improve chronic skin conditions like rosacea and atopic dermatitis, but more research is necessary to confirm that link.wow gold,
Furthermore, many types of fish (like, once again, salmon and cod) are rich in vitamin D - as dermatologists increasingly emphasize sun avoidance, we also need to emphasize the importance of finding other sources of this vitamin, which is produced during sun exposure.wow gold,
Don't eat fish? Many eggs are now fortified with omega-3 fatty acids, and plant sources include flax seed and flax seed oil, walnuts, pecans, and hazelnuts. And a daily vitamin D supplement is a good idea for vegans and meat-eaters alike.
2. Green Tea:It's inexpensive, easy to add to your routine, and one of the best-researched and most powerful antioxidants around. That's why green tea is my go-to antioxidant:(wow gold,) I drink at least three cups a day to fight aging and inflammation. Some studies even suggest that the antioxidants in green tea reduce one's risk of skin cancer. So put down that soda and start drinking your way to healthier skin!
3. Broccoli:Rich in vitamins A, C, and K (among many other nutrients), this veggie does more than its fair share of nutritional work. Vitamin A decreases oil production, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, and vitamin K can help prevent bruises. So whatever ails you, this green wonderfood might be just what the doctor ordered.wow gold,
4. Safflower or Sunflower Oil:Omega-3s get a lot more talk, but omega-6 fatty acids - like the linoleic acid in these two oils - are also important for healthy skin. Like omega-3s, they help prevent dry skin and inflammation; they're also essential for the formation of prostaglandins, hormones that keep all the cells of the body functioning well.WOW power leveling,
While many diets are actually quite high in omega-6s - sometimes even too high - the key is to get the good ones and not unhealthy versions,(wow gold,) like hydrogenated oils. So try sautéing your salmon or broccoli in a little safflower or sunflower oil and double those skin-soothing benefits!
5. Almonds:When it comes to boosting skin's defenses against aging, inflammation, and even skin cancer, (wotlk gold,)antioxidants are so important that I'm going to add another to my list: A handful of almonds every day boosts your levels of vitamin E, one of the most important antioxidants for skin health. (wow gold,)Studies also suggest that consuming vitamin E orally can increase the level of the moisturizing vitamin on your skin's surface - great news for anyone prone to dry skin.

Annstory
Nouveau

Nouveau

Point(s): 4
Message Posté le: 22/12/2010 07:59:49     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!
  Répondre en citant      
launched an aticle for wow named Cataclysm-Me
In her latest Player Perspectives column,
wow power leveling Isabelle Parsley reveals her love/hate relationship wow power leveling with World of Warcraft. After a two year hiatus, Isabelle is bac albeit in the form of a trial account. wow power leveling See what she thinks of Blizzard's World of Warcraft as it is today and then let her know what you think in the comments section  wow power leveling below.    
I’m going world of warcraft power leveling to start with the usual disclaimer regarding my WoW-position. I am neither a WoW-fangirl nor a WoW-hater. I think it’s a great game, even though it does sit in the corner of the world of warcraft power leveling MMO world like the 800 pound gorilla everyone wants to either emulate or kill (or turn into a hunter pet). And I do think its developers know a thing or two when it comes to designing a game, World of Warcraft power leveling Spotted:Player Perspectives  even if the playstyle they encourage isn’t necessarily one I always enjoy. I’ve played it several times, off and on, over the past 6 years, which is an experience most of the people I know share – I don’t know many people who have played nothing but World of Warcraft power leveling WoW all this time (though I do know a few), but almost everyone I know has tried, left, and returned to WoW at some point.

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: 27/05/2017 16:42:10     Sujet du message: Help je suis perdu !!!

Options and Permissions

Page 1 sur 1 .:. Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell