Frequently Asked QuestionsSearchMembersGroup Control PanelProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesIndexLogin or Logout
Mobilestore Index du Forum » Téléphonie Mobile » Partie Commune
Buy Golf Clubs Online and Get A Better Deal
Sauter vers:  
claire695
Nouveau

Nouveau

Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Message Posté le: 18/01/2010 03:52:24     Sujet du message: Buy Golf Clubs Online and Get A Better Deal
  Répondre en citant      
Buy Golf Clubs Online and Get A Better Deal
Do you play golf? If I was a betting man I would hazard a guess that you do or why would you be reading this? Furthermore cheap golf clubs I would also bet that you buy new golf clubs from time to time, and I guess you talk to your buddies, visit a couple of stores and then lay out your money for the club that takes your fancy.

I play golf, a lot of golf. I am not a taylormade r9 fairway wood professional golfer and I don't think I would want to be, I don't like flying for one! What I am is an ordinary guy with a passion for the game of golf and to further break it down a passion for the short game. For instance, did you know that the majority of golf shots are played from 120 yards?

The golf wedges are the scoring clubs, from 120 yards you are using a pitching wedge, from 100 yards you are using a gap wedge and so on. These clubs are firing your ball into the taylormade r9 irons green where you make your putt. If you can pepper the green with balls two feet away from the pin will you be making more putts?

Like I said earlier I play a lot of golf, purely because I like it. I use four wedges in my game from a pitching wedge down toping g10 irons a lob wedge. I am not made of money but I like to try every club I can lay my hands on and without my computer I would have to forego a lot of pleasure.

I buy all my clubs which as I say, are mostly wedges. I haven't bought a new wood or driver for severaltaylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood years, and my game hasn't suffered. All these wedges come from auction sites, one in particular, no names, no pack drill and it is this simple fact that allows me to test out virtually any club that I want to and for very little money overall.

The great thing about buying my clubs online is that prices are fairly stable so if I get a club and taylormade r9 460 driver can't get it to work for me I'll sell it to a buddy, one of the guys or girls at my golf club or simply list it in an online auction and sell it there. Golfers are a great community and always looking for a club of some kind so when I sell I sometimes make a little profit. Every ones a winner!

Visiter le site web du posteur

Publicité

Message Posté le: 18/01/2010 03:52:24     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Options and Permissions

Page 1 sur 1 .:. Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell