Frequently Asked QuestionsSearchMembersGroup Control PanelProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesIndexLogin or Logout
Mobilestore Index du Forum » Téléphonie Mobile » Opérateurs Téléphonie Mobile » Orange
Les promotions du moments
Sauter vers:  
Head
Co-Admin

Co-Admin

Opérateur: SFR
Mobile: Nokia 6280
Connaissances en Mobiles: Expert
Point(s): 5 221
Moyenne de points: 5,61
Message Posté le: 14/02/2008 21:19:14     Sujet du message: Les promotions du moments
  Répondre en citant      

--------------------------------------------------------------

Visiter le site web du posteur

Publicité

Message Posté le: 14/02/2008 21:19:14     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

huashang8115

Invité

Message Posté le: 07/07/2010 08:48:51     Sujet du message: Mining as most valuable gathering professions
  Répondre en citant      
Since the release of Burning Crusade, Mining has become by far the most valuable of the these three traditional “gathering” professions. But what a lot of players don’t realize is that Enchanting is also an extremely useful gathering profession that will in the end (and in my opinion) net you more gold on the auction house than the other three combined.
The reason is due to the fact that there is a never-ending and seemingly insatiable demand for enchanting materials. I can’t remember if I’ve ever listed an enchanting mat that didn’t sell, regardless of whether it’s low- or high-level. Plus (BIG plus), all enchanting materials are listed for free on the auction house – that’s right: regardless of their level, there is never an auction house fee.
If you are an experienced enchanter you already know that like all green weapons, they will most often disenchant into the essences and occasionally into dust. Green items disenchant into shards very rarely – but I have had plenty of green items turn into shards for me, so it is by far not that uncommon.
By studying the WowEcon data, you see that all three of these items are worth a lot more than what you pay for the actual blades. And that’s for just one of the disenchanted mats. Remember that your chances of getting more than one mat out of the disenchant is pretty good.(buy wow gold safe)
The only real downside to this is that it is in Halaa, meaning you will need to track it’s status and take advantage every time it passes into your faction’s control. If you are farming motes in Nagrand a lot, this shouldn’t be a problem. In fact, this makes a great side gold-maker to break up the mote-farming monotony.
The truly savvy WoW gold farmers know that out of all the gold-making professions out there, the best is Enchanting. That’s probably why all these gold guides you read on the Internet never mention it – the writers want to keep that market for themselves!
It’s true. Skinning and Herbalism are great gold-makers, don’t get me wrong. And since the release of Burning Crusade, Mining has become by far the most valuable of the these three traditional “gathering” professions. But what a lot of players don’t realize is that Enchanting is also an extremely useful gathering profession that will in the end (and in my opinion) net you more gold on the auction house than the other three combined.

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: 23/09/2017 11:58:31     Sujet du message: Les promotions du moments

Options and Permissions

Page 1 sur 1 .:. Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell