Frequently Asked QuestionsSearchMembersGroup Control PanelProfileRegisterPrivate MessagesIndexLogin or Logout
Mobilestore Index du Forum » Téléphonie Mobile » Opérateurs Téléphonie Mobile » SFR
SFR pour la St Valentin
Sauter vers:  
Head
Co-Admin

Co-Admin

Opérateur: SFR
Mobile: Nokia 6280
Connaissances en Mobiles: Expert
Point(s): 5 221
Moyenne de points: 5,61
Message Posté le: 14/02/2008 21:06:21     Sujet du message: SFR pour la St Valentin
  Répondre en citant      

--------------------------------------------------------------

Visiter le site web du posteur

Publicité

Message Posté le: 14/02/2008 21:06:21     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

nerophix
Débutant

Débutant

Point(s): 33
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Message Posté le: 10/10/2008 17:13:20     Sujet du message: SFR pour la St Valentin
  Répondre en citant      
ils pourraient offrir les sms pendant cette journée

yan9085
Nouveau

Nouveau

Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Message Posté le: 13/07/2010 06:24:32     Sujet du message: SFR pour la St Valentin
  Répondre en citant      
Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"
dog clothes,
"It will change your life," dog clothes I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."
But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.
cheap aion kinah,
I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking:cheap aion kinah "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.
wow gold,
I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, wow gold she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.
wow gold,
I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. wow gold  That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.
flyff penya,
Looking at my attractive friend,flyff penya  I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.
maple story mesos,
I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball.maple story mesos  I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.
My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

apple522

Invité

Message Posté le: 21/01/2011 06:42:44     Sujet du message: SFR pour la St Valentin
  Répondre en citant      
buy wow power leveling
In which time you could be a whiper,buy wow power leveling who seen the before and furture?The World of Warcraft development team has started an interesting series of blog posts about the 'movers and shakers'buy wow power leveling in Azeroth and their collective metamorphosis since The Shattering that came with the Cataclysm update.buy wow power leveling The series starts with a look at Orc powerhouse, Thrall, and gives a retrospective look at the way Thrall used to look and the way he looks now.buy wow power leveling One of the most notable metamorphoses in Cataclysm is that of Thrall.buy wow power leveling Thrall He's worn many titles in his lifetime: slave, gladiator,cheap wow gold shaman, chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan,buy wow gold and, most recently, warchief of the Horde.cheap wow power leveling Now,cheap wow power leveling as the son of Durotan puts down the mantle of warchief and takes up the simple garb of a shaman once again,cheap wow gold, we take a look back at his journey and the events that shaped him into the orc he is today.buy wow gold

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: 17/01/2017 18:06:08     Sujet du message: SFR pour la St Valentin

Options and Permissions

Page 1 sur 1 .:. Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Web Templates
Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell